Schneider Electric is a €25 billion organization, operating in 100+ countries and animated by 137,000+ employees. Schneider combines world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation and software and services into integrated solutions, serving a diverse market, from homes, buildings and data centers to infrastructure and industries.
Schneider Electric had been using Marketo as their MAP since 2015, but having rolled out in 2017 were struggling to use it efficiently and productively on a global basis, causing frustration both centrally and amongst the different countries. Challenges included co-ordination of different agencies for production, adoption and use of the platform by countries, adoption and performance of global programs, program reporting and optimization, adherence to SLAs and on-going errors. In addition, there was no agency dedicated to providing demand generation strategy.
MarketOne’s proposed solution was based around our ‘follow the sun’ global resource model and our combined offering of production services and strategic advisory. Key steps to a smoother operating model included:
- Building a global team (via a combination of hiring and training of existing resource), based in 8 countries across 5 continents
- Creation of a global governance model with documentation and processes, used by all stakeholders
- Learning sessions and training to support on-boarding and reduce errors
- Strategic support provided on a global and local basis with a regular cadence of country calls, driven by monthly reporting and optimization
- Shared learning across regions
The results after 12 months speak for themselves (click on the image to download a PDF version):
MarketOne has proven to have a solid global organization, is a very reliable partner in Advisory as well as Production services for our Sales & Marketing Automation Program. They have shown ability to scale up quickly and have been very responsive to our needs, with a constant focus on improving and providing even better service. The transition to MarketOne was unexpectedly smooth.Ellen den Braber Digital Marketing Operations Director